Property Exchange

Property Exchange

Are you living in Government property that is no longer adequate for you and your family?

The Housing Authority compiled a list of tenants who require different properties. This was done in an effort to introduce property exchange amongst tenants.

If you are interested in exchanging residence with other tenants in Government property or require more information please call 2299 1251.

Please click on the following to download the list of properties:

    1 Bedroom

    2 Bedrooms

    3 bedrooms​