Exchange of Social Accommodation

Exchange of Social Accomodation

Aim of Service

Tenants of Government owned dwellings may request to exchange their residence if valid and reasonable grounds to do so exist.  Tenants must not have any rent or ARMS bill arrears and must have resided in their present home for the past three years.


Anyone who is over this age can apply


Utility bills pending


Living in their current residence